JAMPT Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “the Company” or “we”) recognizes the importance of protecting information which enables the unique identification of a particular individual (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”). We consider the appropriate handling of personal information to be our social responsibility, and hereby pledge that we shall endeavor to protect personal information in accordance with the following policy.
1. Legal ComplianceIn the course of performing work duties that involve the handling of personal information, we shall observe and comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, as well as any and all other relevant laws, guidelines, voluntary industry-specific rules and company regulations, etc.
2. Acquisition of Personal InformationWe all shall acquire personal information using fair and legitimate means.
3. Use of Personal Information1. We shall make use of personal information for purposes of use within the scope of those either announced publicly in advance, or indicated at the time of acquisition, and to the extent required in performing our work duties.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third PartiesWith the exclusion of cases stipulated by law, we shall not provide personal information to any third party without first obtaining the prior agreement of the person in question (i.e. the individual for whom said personal information enables unique identification).
5. Measures for the Safety Management of Personal Information1. We shall thoroughly ensure the accuracy and recency of personal information, and implement through safety management on a daily basis.
6. Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuation of Use & Deletion of Personal InformationWe recognize the user’s right to request the disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use & deletion of his or her own personal information, and shall endeavor to respond promptly and appropriately to any requests for such action.
7. Organizational Structure1. We recognize that appropriate management of personal information is our social duty, and shall appoint a manager responsible for the handling of personal information in each division, and carry out appropriate management of personal information.