Fine Lattice Structure production
- Achieved an ultra-fine lattice structure with aluminum alloy of minimum linear of 0.218 mm
- We are currently trying to improve the parameters, aiming for production with a linear shape of 0.1 mm and a pitch of 0.6 mm.
- Can be applied to other steel types
Application with heat dissipation fins (improvement of heat dissipation)
- Heat-dissipating fins made of aluminum alloy (Proposals for complex shapes including lattices are possible)
Applying for lightening mold parts
- It is expected that the weight reduction will reduce the production cost and improve the handleability of field workers.